Connect with us

NEWS

Mission Shakti: Launched by India as a threat message to China

Published

on

We are all known to the fact that a month back the Indian Air force was crashed during the fight with the Pakistan Air Force. Now, our capital New Delhi had planned to target our another powerful neighbouring country, China. These many days, they were planning new weapons against the country China. At last, yesterday, 29 March India was successful to launch a space power against China. The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi had announced on Wednesday that India had send an indigenous designed ballistic-missile interceptor up 300 kilometers (190 miles) in order to destroy a satellite orbiting the Earth. Image result for mission shakti

This launch of the missile had put forward a threat towards China and Pakistan that India is having the ability to defeat the satellite that are being developed by these countries. India is finally successful to come to the equal level with the countries such as China, USA and Russia, the countries who have the strength to defeat the enemy communication satellites. Such a move has been taken after the terrorism attacks held on Kashmir for which China is also been claimed as the part of the plan. The plan of launching the satellite has been succeeded just before a week of the national election, which can also effect the political views of the Indian public for Narendra Modi. This had also challenged the technology used by Pakistan and have moved Indian technology ahead of them.

China had set there space armed power 12 years back which also encouraged USA to develop a space force. China is seemed to be increasing their relation with Pakistan by providing them economic and military support. This had encouraged India to improve relation with USA. The head of the Strategic & Defence Studies Centre at Australian National University, John Blaxland, said that India is moving towards the same plate where other countries such as China, Russia and USA is standing since many years. He also claimed that if the India is successful in the plan of making space force, then their neighbouring country have to think twice for any future space clashes.

 

Continue Reading
Advertisement
1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

India

Ayodhya Ram Mandir: Bhumi Pujan

Published

on

PM-Modi-ram-mandir-ayodhya

Within the next three years, the Vishwa Hinduc Parishad (VHP) said, the building of a great Ram temple within Ayodhya, whose ‘bhoomi pujan’ is scheduled to be completed.

VHP International President Vishnu Sadashiv Kokje has said that the ceremony of laying the foundation stone for the Temple of Ram among Hindu people throughout the world is enthusiastic. The Congress was also accused of the delay in building the temple, PTI said.

PM-Modi-ram-mandir-ayodhya

Previously, Prime Minister Narendra Modi declared the event a historic occasion earlier today, with the slogan of “Jai Siya Ram.” “I thank you for the past that I have seen. In this day couldn’t believe the Crores of Indians. The entire country is under Lord Ram ‘s embrace, “Modi said following a silver bite under Ayodhya at the Ram Temple founding ceremony.

The ceremony featured Modi among 175 men. He shared his dais only with four others — RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat, Nritya Gopaldas Maharaj Chief of Trust, Anandiben Patel, Governor in Uttar Pradesh, and Adityanath, CM Yogi. Keeping the pandemic in mind, seat facilities are provided in line with the concepts of social separation. The Prime Minister and Adityanath had previously offered Hanuman Garhi offerings. Ram Janmabhoomi was also visited by Modi.

Continue Reading

India

275 CHINESE APPS THAT INDIA MAY BAN NEXT

Published

on

59 Chinese apps

The Indian government blocked 59 Chinese apps, including TikTok and UC Browser, at the beginning of this month, saying it was harmful to the nation’s sovereignty, dignity, and health. Days after this, media reports say that 275 more smartphone applications in the country may be banned by the administration. According to a study in The Economic Times , the government reviews 275 Chinese applications for breaches of national security and consumer privacy. The list of applications allegedly includes PUBG Mobile, Ludo World, Xiaomi, AliExpress, Resso and ULike for 14 Mi phones. Following its investigation, the government can ban some or all of these devices.

An additional report from News18 reported that the 275-app list includes not only applications from Chinese technology companies like “Xiaomi, Tencent, Alibaba, and Bytedance, but also development agencies and businesses like Meitu, LBE Tech, Perfect Corp, Sina Corp, Netease Games, and Yoozoo Global.”

If they censored content, worked for foreign governments or lobby forces, Indian government has recently released a list of 77 questions to the already banned 59 applications. This deadline is coming to an end for the businesses operating these devices. The news of smartphone prohibitions follows a battle between Indian and Chinese soldiers that killed 20 Indian soldiers.

The Department of Telecom (DoT) ordered a security audit last week, and the certificate of compliance was sent as soon as possible, to all government network and websites. Officials of the government have answered that cyber attacks have risen to 10,000 a day since the 15 June conflict and India’s ban on 59 Chinese phones.

Continue Reading

FEATURED

Massive Earthquake in Southern Mexico on June 25, 2020

Published

on

earthquake-mexico-2020

Southern Mexico was hit by a massive earthquake, which killed at least six people, led buildings hundreds of miles away, causing residents to flee their homes and their workplaces in the open air for protection in the streets. The magnitude of the earthquake was 7.5 in the Pacific coastal area around 14 miles toward the south of Crucecita, a beach city located in the southern state of Oaxaca that was very popular among tourists, according to the Mexico national seismological services.

earthquake-mexico-2020

The United States Geological Survey has however measured the magnitude at 7.4; provisional calculations are not uncommon to differ. The very same region was hit on Monday night by another quake estimated in the US to be 4.9. The National Seismological Service of Mexico stated that 1,571 aftershocks were in effect from early Wednesday. It happened at 10:29 (Local time).

Governor of Oaxaca, Alejandro Murat, said at least six citizens in the region had been killed by the earthquake on Wednesday. The Governor also said that approximately 500 homes and four archeological sites and several schools were destroyed. The toll information and the media reports have revealed scrapes from certain damaged Oaxacan buildings.
The President, Mr. Andrés Manuel López Obrador, told a Twitter video, which he posted early in the evening, about one of his series, relaying a series of updates from Mr. León and others. The president said, a phone hit his ear, “collapsed, broken glass, falling signs, walls, but really nothing serious.”

Mr. López Obrador urged all to be alert and calm for further earthquake warnings. “there would be no more harmful post-shocks, hopefully and I wish for all my soul,” he said. Much of the area adjacent to the epicentre, and more than 90 miles from Oaxaca, the state capital, is the nearest city to the city. Buildings swayed over 300 miles Northwest from Mexico City, but local news reports revealed little harm to the rest of the building façades that had fallen away. The Mayor Claudia Sheinbaum of Mexico City said no “significant” impacts from an earthquake had been confirmed by either the security command center or officials carrying out municipal overflights.

The earthquake was pronounced “horrible,” by Flora Pedro Mora, the owner of the Mansiones Cruz del Mar, condo-hotel building near Crucecita. “It was like the film,,” she said, shuddering audibly. But she added that the property was not severely damaged, apart from certain wooden beams that were chucked adrift and fell to earth. While some hotels and resorts, known as Huatulco, began to re-open in the last week in response to the pandemic following a prolonged closure, guests were still at Mansiones Cruz del Mar. Petróleos Mexicanos, the state-owned oil firm, confirmed that the earthquake had led to its refinery temporarily shut-down in the port of Salina Cruz, where a fire quickly erupted.

A “potential threat” from a tsunami across the shores of Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, the United States’ National Atmospheric and Oceanic Administration said, but revoked it a few hours later. After the tremor, tiny seismic waves were reported by the ocean boots — too little to have a significant impact. Effective offshore earthquakes, such as Fukushima, Japan in 2011 and Aceh, Indonesia province in 2004, can cause devastating tsunamis. But the earthquake that are causing of that kind of damaging waves are tough to anticipate.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2020 World Float