World cup 2019 Squad of all the teams
Cricket World Cup started and 10 cricketing nations are playing for the 50-50 format Cricket tournament organised by International Cricket Council. This six-week long tournament is being hosted in England and Wales, which started at the Oval cricket ground with England’s victory over South Africa on May 30 and the final will be played at Lord’s cricket ground in London, England, on 14 July 2019.
All matches are broadcasted on these mobile applications
|Hotstar, JIO TV, Airtel TV, Vodafone TV, Sun Direct TV, SonyLiv, Rabbithole App, Fan Pass, Sky Go, Play Go, Foxtel GO, Foxtel Now, Kayo Sports, 9GEM (select matches), SuperSport Live, Yupp TV, Now TV, ESPN Play, Willow TV Online, OSN Play and Wavo
Official broadcasting TV networks for the Cricket World Cup 2019
||Sky Sports Cricket|
|United States||Willow TV, Willow Xtra|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport NZ, Prime TV|
|Middle East & North Africa
||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV, Maasranga & BTV|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
|Afghanistan||Radio Television Afghanistan (ANTV, RTA)|
|Pakistan||PTV Sports, Ten Sports|
|Brunei & Malaysia||Star Cricket|
|South Pacific||TVWAN, TVWAN Action|
|China, Thailand, Japan||Fox Sports, Star Sports (through Fox Network)|
|Indonesia, South Korea
||Fox Sports, Star Sports (through Fox Network)|
Here is your guide to the 2019 Cricket World Cup fixtures, including dates , start times and results of previous matches.
- Thursday 30th – England vs South Africa, England win by 104 runs , The Oval (10:30 BST)
- Friday 31st – West Indies vs Pakistan, West Indies win by 7 wickets, Trent Bridge (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 1st – New Zealand vs Sri Lanka, New Zealand win by 10 wickets Cardiff (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 1st – Afghanistan vs Australia, Australia win by 7 wickets Bristol (DN) (13:30 BST)
- Sunday 2nd – South Africa vs Bangladesh, Bangladesh win by 21 runs The Oval (10:30 BST)
- Monday 3rd – England vs Pakistan, Pakistan win by 14 runs Trent Bridge (10:30 BST)
- Tuesday 4th – Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka win by 34 runs (DLS Method)
Cardiff (10:30 BST)
- Wednesday 5th – South Africa vs India, India win by 6 wickets
Southampton (10:30 BST)
- Wednesday 5th – Bangladesh vs New Zealand, New Zealand win by 2 wickets The Oval (DN) (13:30 BST)
- Thursday 6th – Australia vs West Indies, Australia win by 15 runs Trent Bridge (10:30 BST)
- Friday 7th – Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, Match abandoned without a ball bowled Bristol (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 8th – England vs Bangladesh, England win by 106 runs
Cardiff (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 8th – Afghanistan vs New Zealand, New Zealand win by 7 wickets Taunton (DN) (13:30 BST)
- Sunday 9th – India vs Australia, India win by 36 runs The Oval (10:30 BST)
- Monday 10th – South Africa vs West Indies, No result due to rain Southampton (10:30 BST)
- Tuesday 11th – Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka, Match abandoned without a ball bowled Bristol (10:30 BST)
- Wednesday 12th – Australia vs Pakistan, Australia win by 41 runs Taunton (10:30 BST)
- Thursday 13th – India vs New Zealand, Match abandoned without a ball bowled Trent Bridge (10:30 BST)
- Friday 14th – England vs West Indies, England win by 8 wickets Southampton (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 15th – Sri Lanka vs Australia, Australia win by 87 runs The Oval (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 15th – South Africa vs Afghanistan, South Africa win by 9 wickets Cardiff (DN) (13:30 BST)
- Sunday 16th – India vs Pakistan, India win by 89 runs (DLS Method) Old Trafford (10:30 BST)
- Monday 17th – West Indies vs Bangladesh, Bangladesh win by 7 wickets Taunton (10:30 BST)
- Tuesday 18th – England vs Afghanistan, England win by 150 runs Old Trafford (10:30 BST)
- Wednesday 19th – New Zealand v South Africa, New Zealand win by 4 wickets Edgbaston (10:30 BST)
- Thursday 20th – Australia vs Bangladesh, Australia win by 48 runs Trent Bridge (10:30 BST)
- Friday 21st – England vs Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka win by 20 runs Headingley (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 22nd – India vs Afghanistan, India win by 11 runs Southampton (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 22nd – West Indies vs New Zealand, New Zealand win by 5 runs Old Trafford (DN) (13:30 BST)
- Sunday 23rd – Pakistan vs South Africa, Pakistan win by 49 runs Lord’s (10:30 BST)
- Monday 24th – Bangladesh vs Afghanistan, Bangladesh win by 62 runs Southampton (10:30 BST)
- Tuesday 25th – England vs Australia, Lord’s (10:30 BST)
- Wednesday 26th – New Zealand vs Pakistan, Edgbaston (10:30 BST)
- Thursday 27th – West Indies vs India, Old Trafford (10:30 BST)
- Friday 28th – Sri Lanka vs South Africa, Chester-le-Street (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 29th – Pakistan vs Afghanistan, Headingley (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 29th – New Zealand vs Australia, Lord’s (DN) (13:30 BST)
- Sunday 30th – England vs India, Edgbaston (10:30 BST)
- Monday 1st – Sri Lanka vs West Indies, Chester-le-Street (10:30 BST)
- Tuesday 2nd – Bangladesh vs India, Edgbaston (10:30 BST)
- Wednesday 3rd – England vs New Zealand, Chester-le-Street (10:30 BST)
- Thursday 4th – Afghanistan vs West Indies, Headingley (10:30 BST)
- Friday 5th – Pakistan vs Bangladesh, Lord’s (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 6th – Sri Lanka vs India, Headingley (10:30 BST)
- Saturday 6th – Australia vs South Africa, Old Trafford (DN) (13:30 BST)
- Tuesday 9th – First semi-final: 1st vs 4th, Old Trafford (10:30 BST)
- Thursday 11th – Second semi-final: 2nd vs 3rd, Edgbaston (10:30 BST)
- Sunday 14th – Final, Lord’s (10:30 BST)
Read More : ICC World Cup 2019
Massive Earthquake in Southern Mexico on June 25, 2020
Southern Mexico was hit by a massive earthquake, which killed at least six people, led buildings hundreds of miles away, causing residents to flee their homes and their workplaces in the open air for protection in the streets. The magnitude of the earthquake was 7.5 in the Pacific coastal area around 14 miles toward the south of Crucecita, a beach city located in the southern state of Oaxaca that was very popular among tourists, according to the Mexico national seismological services.
The United States Geological Survey has however measured the magnitude at 7.4; provisional calculations are not uncommon to differ. The very same region was hit on Monday night by another quake estimated in the US to be 4.9. The National Seismological Service of Mexico stated that 1,571 aftershocks were in effect from early Wednesday. It happened at 10:29 (Local time).
Governor of Oaxaca, Alejandro Murat, said at least six citizens in the region had been killed by the earthquake on Wednesday. The Governor also said that approximately 500 homes and four archeological sites and several schools were destroyed. The toll information and the media reports have revealed scrapes from certain damaged Oaxacan buildings.
The President, Mr. Andrés Manuel López Obrador, told a Twitter video, which he posted early in the evening, about one of his series, relaying a series of updates from Mr. León and others. The president said, a phone hit his ear, “collapsed, broken glass, falling signs, walls, but really nothing serious.”
Mr. López Obrador urged all to be alert and calm for further earthquake warnings. “there would be no more harmful post-shocks, hopefully and I wish for all my soul,” he said. Much of the area adjacent to the epicentre, and more than 90 miles from Oaxaca, the state capital, is the nearest city to the city. Buildings swayed over 300 miles Northwest from Mexico City, but local news reports revealed little harm to the rest of the building façades that had fallen away. The Mayor Claudia Sheinbaum of Mexico City said no “significant” impacts from an earthquake had been confirmed by either the security command center or officials carrying out municipal overflights.
The earthquake was pronounced “horrible,” by Flora Pedro Mora, the owner of the Mansiones Cruz del Mar, condo-hotel building near Crucecita. “It was like the film,,” she said, shuddering audibly. But she added that the property was not severely damaged, apart from certain wooden beams that were chucked adrift and fell to earth. While some hotels and resorts, known as Huatulco, began to re-open in the last week in response to the pandemic following a prolonged closure, guests were still at Mansiones Cruz del Mar. Petróleos Mexicanos, the state-owned oil firm, confirmed that the earthquake had led to its refinery temporarily shut-down in the port of Salina Cruz, where a fire quickly erupted.
A “potential threat” from a tsunami across the shores of Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, the United States’ National Atmospheric and Oceanic Administration said, but revoked it a few hours later. After the tremor, tiny seismic waves were reported by the ocean boots — too little to have a significant impact. Effective offshore earthquakes, such as Fukushima, Japan in 2011 and Aceh, Indonesia province in 2004, can cause devastating tsunamis. But the earthquake that are causing of that kind of damaging waves are tough to anticipate.
Covid 19 : Ramdev’s Patanjali launches Coronil kit for Corona virus treatment in India
Balkrishna had claimed earlier this month that the company’s Ayurvedic drug could cure Covid-19 patients within 3-14 days.
On Tuesday, the company launched ‘coronil and Swasari’ in Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar, claiming that the Ayurvedic cure for the treatment of COVID- 19 was 100% positive in the clinical trials of the patients affected. Patanjali Ayurved MD Acharya Balkrishna said the company’s Ayurvedic medicine had healed COVID-19 patients within 3-14 days.
Highlights from the launch event of the Patanjali Coronil kit: Baba Ramdev also says that the corona drugs he releases are not side-effects.
Patanjali states that a total of 100 patients with positive coronavirus were recruited for the controlled clinical trial. Of the 95 studied, 1 patient lost the monitoring details and 4 withdrew consent, according to Patanjali. Patanjali.
Criteria for exclusion from the Clinical Study Program of Patanjali (claimed)
1) Significantly symptomatic patients (SaO2 < 90%)
2) Audible breathing distress syndrome
3) Life expectancy less than 1 year because of other co-morbidities
Inclusion criteria for the clinical study plan of Patanjali (claimed)
1) confirmed cases of RT-PCR
2) 15-60 years old
Two random groups were formed: 1) placebo arm and 2) clinical study plan treatment arm.
The claims of Patanjali,
1) 100% recovery from coronavirus infection with Patanjali Ayurvedic medicine within 7 days of diagnosis.
2) In the treatment group, the levels of hsCRP and IL-6 were reduced compared to the placebo group.
3) Weaker IL-6 response, involving lower risk of cytokine storm, was demonstrated by Ayurvedic treatment.
We will also launch an e-commerce service to deliver drugs, according to Acharya Balkrishna, within two hours of placing orders.
Acharya Balkrishna says that we’ve used minerals with herbs to make this medicine even more effective.
Patanjali claims that his package can also be used as coronavirus prevention.
The Corona kit is only available at €545 according to Acharya Balkrishna. The corona package has 30 days of medicines.
Patanjali says that we are researching the drugs on mice and rats.
This kit is not available anywhere now, it will be available in one week in Patanjali shops, Baba Ramdev says.
Since December 2019, we started working on Corona medicines, says Patanjali.
We developed the first clinically controlled Ayurvedic, research, evidence and test-based COVID19 medicine. We performed a clinical case study and controlled clinical trial and found 69% of patients recovered within 3 days and 100% recovered in 7 days, says Baba Ramdev.
We will even test people on fans, says Baba Ramdev.
It is not a booster of immunity, but a treatment for coronavirus, says Baba Ramdev.
Baba Ramdev says that an app is launched to deliver the Corona kit.
The mortality rate was 0 percent and the recovery rate was 100 percent, says Baba Ramdev.
In three days, 69 percent of the people recovered, Baba Ramdev says.
Baba Ramdev says that we have done every work and are going to answer all questions.
Patanjali claimed that the Patanjali Research Institute, Haridwar and Jaipur National Institute of Medical Sciences jointly conducted controlled clinical studies.
After COVID-19, we appointed a team of scientists. First, simulation was carried out and compounds that can suppress the virus and stop it from spreading across the body were identified. Then, Balkrishna said we conducted a case study in hundreds of positive patients and obtained 100 % positive results.
“After taking our medicine the patients of COVID recovered and tested negative after 3-14 days. So we can say the COVID treatment is possible only with Ayurveda. In the next 4-5 days there will be evidence and data from us,” Balkrishna said earlier this month.
Indian Army Commander’s decision on the scenario in Ladakh East
Reports suggest that India has changed engagement rules in China LAC. Reports show that from now on, Indian Army allows field commanders in the Indian-China LAC to use firearms in the event of ‘extraordinary’ circumstances. Another Lt General Talks between India and China are reportedly being held. The two parties explore ways to ease boundaries in the Galwan Valley, east Ladakh, between the two Asian sides. The bilateral relations between India and China first hit the rock bottom since hostilities in the 1960s. India and China were losing their lives on the Controlling Line or LAC for the first time in as many years. In a deadly clash on the night of 15/16 May, 20 people from the Indian Army were martyred. China, however, has not yet received a number, suffered as well. Reports indicate that somewhere between 40-45 were Chinese victims. Yes, the site of a violent clampdown on the Galvan Valley of eastern Ladakh was strongly objected to Chinese “exaggerated” statements and said those border events would have a serious bearing on bilateral relations.
The reports suggest that in the event of “special” events in India and China, the India Army now allows the Indian Army to use Firearms. Further reports indicate that the central government has also provided the armed forces with an additional financial strength up to Rs 5 in the wake of tense frontier standoffs with China.
Speaking to ANI, Kharge said, “We ‘re ready to meet it if our country is to do anything. Our deep condolences are the Col Santosh Babu family members. Why’s the PM hiding true things? He told us that nobody has intruded our border. Our army hasn’t been to the other side of us, so I want to know who killed them. The decision was taken by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), the Central Office for Public Works, the Border Roads Office (BRO) and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), among others. The decision was taken during the high level meeting. In order to relieve border tensions, India and China hold military talks. In addition to military negotiations, the ANI News Agency said that both sides plan to engage soon at diplomatic level. Both parties’ officers are planning talks and there will soon be a meeting.
Indian and Chinese military commandeers held a second round of talks on Monday to alleviate tensions at their disputed border, with India’s public spirit hurting for an economic and military response to China after its worst conflict in over fifty years. A government source said that corps commanders met on the Chinese side of the Line of Real Control in Moldo from both sides.
The traders’ organization CAIT on Monday, in a clash between the Chinese and Chinese troops of the Galwan Valley last week, burned Chinese goods to the principal market in Delhi Karol Bagh show its resentment and anger over the killing of 20 Indian soldiers. Police were briefly taken to Karol Bagh Police Station by protest traders led by General Secretary of the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT). It claimed that Uddhav Thackeray, the Maharashtra Chief Minister, accepted the request to cancel three MOUs signed with Chinese companies recently by the Maharashtra administration. Khandelwal complimented Thackeray, saying, “This step is in accordance with the feelings of the people of the country and will be a teaching for China.” A national ‘Bhartiya Samaan-Hamara Abhimaan’ campaign has recently been launched by the traders body to boycott Chinese goods.
Chinese Minister and former CEO of the Indian Army Gen (retd) V. Singh’s remarks on Monday refused to comment on the observations that in the Galwan valley clash over 40 Chinese soldiers in East Ladakh were killed, stating that it had no publication on the subject. Speaker Zhao Lijian of the Chinese Foreign Minister, reiterated during the media presentation that “China and India are in contact to solve the situation on the ground via diplomatic and military channels.” Chinese foreign minister When asked what Singh said, he said: “I have no information to release on that.” Beijing has repeatedly declined to comment on the specifics of the deaths on its side since the confrontation between Indian and Chinese troops in the Galwan Valley on 15 June. Singh on Saturday told an online news channel that “If we lost 20 troops, more than double the amount was fired on their [China] side.” Commentating on the recent Indian-Chinese border standoff.
Top smartphones: be innovative on the go in 2020
Top 11 Bloggers and Vloggers Best Blogging Cameras 2020
Latest Laptops for Blogging and Bloggers in 2020
IPL 2019: Scheduled
Happy Saraswati Puja
‘Ace of Space’ contestant Danish Zehen passes away in a car accident
FEATURED3 years ago
IPL 2019: Scheduled
FEATURED3 years ago
Happy Saraswati Puja
Entertainment3 years ago
‘Ace of Space’ contestant Danish Zehen passes away in a car accident
Entertainment3 years ago
Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray from Philippines
NEWS3 years ago
Rose day 2019: History and why it is celebrated
TOP STORIES4 years ago
Donald Trump’s tweet to Pakistan : Our Leaders have been fooled for 15 years by Pakistan
FEATURED2 years ago
Why a good hosting partner like “Cloudways” is crucial for the best results in your blogging career
SPORTS2 years ago
Champions League final 2019: Tottenham vs Liverpool